Monday, April 27, 2015

Well, from my last post...A LOT has changed! Let's see how well I can condense it:
I got a job from the staffing agency (May 2012)
Josh and I moved in together! (October 2012)
They brought me on full time (November 2012)
Our townhouse was broken into...TWICE! (Nov and Dec 2012)
I got into an accident and was off work for over a month (August 2013)
They fired me (October 2013)
I had shoulder surgery from the wreck (October 2013)
Got another job (that I loved!) (February 2014)
Got my settlement from the wreck (April 2014)
Josh and I got engaged! (May 2014)
Then we bought a house! (August 2014)
We started to plan a wedding in Louisiana but God has other plans.
Josh was offered a position within his company to run a branch in California (January 2015)
We accepted and put our house up for sale ( January 2015)
Josh's cousin buys our house and we drive a uhaul to Cali! (February 2015)
We scrapped our wedding in Louisana and get married on a yacht in Cali! (March 2015)
Honeymoon in Mexico!! (March into April 2015)
And to tie everything together, for some reason I had much better luck here in California, I found a really great job at a fertility clinic. (April 2015)

Whew! If that was exhausting to read, try living it!

But honestly, Josh and I are so incredibly blessed.  I can't believe everything that has happened in just the past 12 months! As much as I get homesick sometimes, I try to remember that we are exactly where we are suppose to be.

I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us here!

Hopefully I'm a little better with keeping this updated and you can follow along, whoever does...if they want.  Or not, you know..whatevs.


1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of XANGA! I'm so bad about keeping my blog updated too, I just started a new one! I miss your face... <3

    ReplyDelete